167 Alfreton Rd, Radford, Nottingham NG7 3JR, UK
09 Mar - 27 Sep 2020
About Mojatu Limited
Mojatu Limited is a Nottingham based media company that produces and distributes digital media contents. In addition to producing Mojatu bi-monthly Magazine, we also design and create graphic contents for internal use and for clients, such as branding materials and resources and websites. To meet our increasing demands, we are looking for enthusiastic, creative and diligent individuals to join our team.
As a Graphic Designer, your will be responsible for production of online and offline designs. We are looking for a passionate, innovative, hard-working and flexible individual able to work in a highly dynamic and diverse team.
• Producing high quality artwork that conveys your creative flair and attention to detail
• Support with Communication & Marketing activities by delivering key marketing messages across online and offline channels.
• Design and edit logos, images, flyers, posters, brochures and other materials for internal and partner use.
• Design assets for social media and online contents, articles, newsletters & communications materials for presentation and dissemination in multiple channels.
• Preparing projects for print production and advising on potential improvements and amendments
• Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite and particularly have a good level of experience with InDesign and Illustrator
• Great communication skills and confidence to deal with varied production needs
• Creative flair to produce varied materials for online, print, social media etc
• Work effectively from detailed plans and schedules
• Adhere to tight deadlines and follow busy schedules
• Follow strict corporate brand guidelines
• Reliability, interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills required
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org